I went into Superdrug and picked up a few of their own brand skin,hair and bath products. I wasn't expecting much because each product cost less than €2! But I am loving them!!
-Coconut and Shea Butter Body Butter (Gorgeous!!)
-Coconut and sweet almond shampoo
-Coconut and Shea Butter Body lotion (smells gorgeous and leaves skin super soft)
-Coconut and Shea Butter Bath Milk (had a bath earlier with this and I'm a fan!)
-Blonde Shine Boost Shampoo (2nd time I've purchased this, it's light and it did wonders for my fading highlights- great everyday shampoo for blondes)
-Blonde Intensive conditioner (yet to try)
I'm converted! And yes, I do love coconut!! :)
- My favourite beauty/make-up product
- Hi ladies, I absolutely adore Lancome Le Crayon K...
- Mineral make-up
- NYC Mosaic Blush Swatch as promised!
- Yay! A day off!!
- Hey ladies, Can anyone well me how pigmented NYX...
- NYC Blush
- I'm in love!!
- Barry M Dazzledusts
- Hi ladies, I went into Superdrug and picked up a ...
- My latest obsession
- Hey guys, Don't you hate when you fall in love wi...
- ▼ March (12)