There was a product launch event on in The Body Shop on Thursday. There was 20% off everthing for people who had BS cards so how could I resist :)
The Body Shop have also lowered their prices, Finally. Way too over priced. The last time I mentioned them on YouTube I had quite a few comments from people saying that they had been bought out by a big cosmetics company and that this company tested on animals. I looked into this before returning and found that they have been taken over but that their fair trade/animal protection policies still stand!



Vanilla and  Nutmeg Body Butter. This is from their festive collection. It has a soft subtle scent, unlike the Papaya one that nearly made me sick!



I decided to try a perfume oil in coconut. It's quite soft and pretty, not overpowering at all. I added some into a plain moisturiser the other day and it was gorgeous.


I also picked up this Tinted Glow Enhancer 02, which I am loving! It gives a soft glow without shimmer or shine.
I have worn it on its own and under foundation. Here's a swatch...



I also got a free clutch, which I'm loving!


I never really liked The Body Shop but I'm happy with my purchases :)



Amy x