I was very excited about trying Benefits bronzer and highlight duo, 10.The packaging looked so pretty, as did the product. Turns out, I was wrong! The bronzer looked dirty on my skin and the highlight looked chalky and unnatural. In case it was just paranoia (I am quite the perfectionist) I asked a few of my friends what they thought. They all agreed that it looked very harsh and false on my skin. I'm so disappointed!
Ok, rant over!, I've been hearing a lot about Barry M Dazzle Dusts. I think I might try a few. I really hate product fall-out so I'm hoping they stay on my eyelids.
Has anyone tried these?
- Benefit 10 Blush
- Hi everyone! Loved doing my very first haul video...
- Hi everyone, I'm loving Olay Multi-Radiance Moist...
- Here's how Clinique Superfit Foundation looked af...
- Clinique Superfit Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Foundation Review - Youtube vid...
- Hi everybody! I love trying new make-up and beaut...
- ▼ February (7)