I wore the clinique foundation I bought for the first time today. I'll upload a review on my you tube channel in the next half hour.
When I recorded the video I had been wearing the foundation for 8 hours and it still looked great. Since then I've moved boxes and carried 25 large canvas's up two flights of stairs and it still looks quite good (my lovely mum made me remove my paintings from her house into mine...yes, it has taken me two years to move out fully).
I'm very happy with this product. The colour is natural, it doesn't cling to dry parts of the skin, it stayed matt at all day, zero shine ... even after hauling art work around. And no break-outs, yet!
I applied it over Olay Multi-Radiance Moisturiser and Make Up For Ever Corrective Base. I used the MUFE foundation brush. I then applied mac Studio Sculpt concealer where necessary and finished with a little Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural.
I have to say, if a foundation is still on my face 12 hours after application, I'm a happy girl!
- Benefit 10 Blush
- Hi everyone! Loved doing my very first haul video...
- Hi everyone, I'm loving Olay Multi-Radiance Moist...
- Here's how Clinique Superfit Foundation looked af...
- Clinique Superfit Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Foundation Review - Youtube vid...
- Hi everybody! I love trying new make-up and beaut...
- ▼ February (7)