I love trying new make-up and beauty products so I decided to start a blog so I have somewhere to ramble... since no one will else will listen! I know there are people out there who understand my make-up obsession!
And so it begins...
I flew to London for the weekend and did some shopping.... okay, a lot of shopping! I was particularly excited about going to the Mac store in Foubert Place.
Here is what I bought:
Creme de Nude lipstick
Mineralised Skin Finish Natural
Well dressed Blush
Satin Taupe e/s
Deep Truth e/s
All That Glitters e/s
Select Cover Up Concealer
Studio Sculpt Concealer
I'd say I walked off a few pounds trying to find the store... added bonus! I got very lost, London is significantly larger than Dublin!!
I'm going to try all of these out, experiment with different looks and post some reviews. I'd love to hear what other people think about the products or if you have any suggestions. I might post a few tutorials on youtube in the next few days!
- Benefit 10 Blush
- Hi everyone! Loved doing my very first haul video...
- Hi everyone, I'm loving Olay Multi-Radiance Moist...
- Here's how Clinique Superfit Foundation looked af...
- Clinique Superfit Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Foundation Review - Youtube vid...
- Hi everybody! I love trying new make-up and beaut...
- ▼ February (7)