Hi everyone,

After my nice break I'm back to blogging regularly!

I'm having difficulty getting my holiday photos from my camera, lost the cable! Uh Oh! So I decided to blog about some items that I am hoping to add to my wardrobe this week.




I ordered both of these, one in navy one in grey. I know,I know, self control is the order of the day. I'll probably send the one I like least back. They look like they fit well. They cost £40 each.


I saw a girl in a shopping centre wearing these and I had to ask her where she got them, they looked amazing sexy on. They're from Aldo. Will start the search tomorrow.


From www.asos.com I love this dress, it's so dainty!


From www.asos.com, soooooo Amy!! :)


So these are the items I will be hunting this week. When I started typing this entry I was only thinking about the blazers, by the end I bought 2! What is wrong with me?! :)

Amy

x