I think I might actually be chilled to the core! That is a miracle for someone who never switches off :)

I´m still trying to catch my breath, My hotel is on a really steep hill appropriately named ´Cardiac Hill´...which has nearly resulted in cardiac arrest on numerous occasions! It took me 10 mins to get up to reception to the nearest computer with all the heat stops. I must be very unfit!

I´ve been lying by the pool today readin my book(The Rapture). Jumping in and out of the pool to cool down. Thanks for all your tips on bringing down the sunburn, they worked a charm.
Ah nostalgic moment... Mariah Carey Always be my Baby is on in the hotel reception. That was my abcolute favourite song when I was 14, I used to sing it in the shower into my shampoo bottle :) Haven´t heard it in years!

I´m off to McDonlads in a few minutes to use their wi-fi so I can upload photos of my purchases, long overdue!

I´m also planning some shopping. The beauty shops seem to stock Dior, Clinique, Helena Rubenstein, Armani etc. Any ´can´t live without´ products you recommend??

Talk to you tomorrow, hopefully with photos this time (major downside of island life)

Amy x