Hi ladies,

Here are some goodies I picked up in The Body Shop. I haven't been in there in years. I feel that the products are very over priced for the quality. Their products are not tested on animals and all their butters are fair trade so that's good!

I got Passion Fruit Body Butter (€17), Shea Lip Butter (€7), Cream Blush and Rose Petal Blush (both reduced price) The body butter is very very sweet smelling (think it might actually put me off eating chocolate when I'm wearing it!) but it is incredible moisturising, my skin feels extremely soft and bump free, Yay! The Shea Lip Butter is a little drying, don't think I would re-purchase it.
This blush looks so pretty.The colour is cute, it's quite similar to Benefit Dandelion. I love the flower embossing however, there are chunks of glitter added in to the top layer...a very unwelcome addition! I think these retail for €16, I got it for €9. It definitely isn't worth the full price; it's quite chalky and the colour isn't great on my skin!

The liquid blush reminds me of MAC Peachykeen. It is a tawny colour but gives a similar flush to Peachykeen. I wanted a cream blush as powder is a little heavy for summer. I paid €7 for this, it was reduced so I'm not sure what the full retail price is. The colour is gorgeous and it is quite pigmented, a little goes a long way.

Think I'll stick to buying body products instead of make-up from The Body Shop! I don't know how they justify their prices.

Here's my video: