The weather in Ireland at the moment is ridiculous! The sun is shinning one minute and then there's a downpour the next. This has become quite the dilemma in the morning when I'm standing on front of the wardrobe trying to choose something to wear. I think us Irish ladies have long accepted that we need to carry a mini Umbrella in our handbags year round but this weather is ridiculous; no umbrella is going to protect out hair from gale force nine winds accompanied by torrential rain!
So this morning I tried to dress for summer but bearing in mind that the temperature could drop at any minute or the heavens could open. I had to layer appropriately :)
Today wasn't a day for high heels...completely against everything I stand for :) I had quite a lot of walking to do! I hate wearing flats, I'm too little :)
I bought my sunglasses in Accesorize last week for €24. I was delighted when I found them as very few pairs of large glasses suit my face. I might go and buy another pair just in case :)
My bag is by Guess (it's my favourite!)
The yellow coat is so sunny and cheerful and was definitely needed today.
I bought my white jeans in Zara.
I love the long butterfly necklace, I got it in Claire's.
- New Products - your advice!!
- Day 4 update
- Day 3 in the sun...
- Update from The Canary Islands!
- Update: Epilator & Holiday Plans
- MAC Paint Pot - Blackgounds V Painterly Experiment...
- The Body Shop...Yay or Nay?
- I checked out MAC Colour Craft...
- Pink Coast Designs Giveaway
- Coconut Bath & Body Products
- MAC Swatches & Dazzledust
- I Heart Earrings
- Rainy Summer..What to wear??
- Make-Up Books - My Favourites
- Maxi Dress Time
- Need some advice!!
- Summer Beauty Tips
- Shopping List for London
- ▼ July (18)