I was very excited to try a new cleansing routine. It turns out my skin doesn't seem to like change. After a week I woke up with a big breakout on my chin. I usually use Quinoderm but my chin was sore all over so I didn't want to use anything too harsh.
I picked up  Clearasil Ultra Vanishing 3 Day Acne Treatment Cream when I was in Spain (there weren't any other options!) and it worked then so I decided to give it another go. I applied it morning and night and my skin was nearly perfect after two and a half days.
One of it's main ingredients is Salicylic Acid which causes cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, preventing pores from clogging up and allowing room for new cell growth. Some people are allergic to Salicylic Acid so be careful. 

I'll definitely repurchase this product. I may even bin my Quinoderm!  


Amy x