Since I'm sick and house bound (boo hoo!) I'm very miserbable and bored. I decided to de-pot some MAC eye-shadows and blushes, something I've been meaning to do for weeks.

I completed the de-potting without cutting or burning myself... a miracle! As I was putting the shadows into my paletts I decided that I was enjoying myself. I took out every shadow and sorted them by colour. I'd never have done this except I was so bored! Haha So I decided to share :)


Blush: Well Dressed, Peeches, Lillicent (yes I nearly melted it!)
Stark Naked, Peechykeen, Blunt



Carbon, Smut, Deep Truth
Black Tied, Knight Devine, Steamy
Print, Naval.



Ego,Da Bling , Cranberry, Red Brick
Paradisco, Swish, Sketch
Coral, Stars n' Rockets, Beautymarked

 
Phloof, omega, Mythologgy, Sable, Beautyburst
All that Glitters,Patina, Woodwinked, Twinks, Coppering
Pollinator, Tempting, Satin Taupe, Antiqued


Now all I need to do is fill the gaps :)